Chef de Partie required for Loughrea Hotel
*** Please note: this position has now been filled ***
The Loughrea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our team.
Main purpose of Job
To assist in the maintenance of the kitchen area and storeroom.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation.
- Be knowledgeable of the day’s business, i.e. know what reservations are booked in to the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business, etc.
- Have a strong awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices and HACCP
- To prepare various dishes for kitchen as required for service.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices
- Work as a team member as well as using your own initiative
- To observe all Health and Safety regulations as applicable to employees: Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Will be a talented Chef De Partie with a natural flair and passion for excellent food quality with excellent organisational skills
2 – 3 Years’ Experience in a Busy Kitchen
- Fluent English.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Reliable and hardworking attitude.
Please forward your details to:
Apply: Please forward you’re most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Mr Aymon Zak, Head Chef, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 091-880088.
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org