cut-e seek Global Operations Support Agent
cut‑e is a world leader in the design and implementation of innovative online tests and
questionnaires for recruitment, selection, and development. cut‑e helps companies
identify people with the right capabilities and cultural fit to deliver optimal business
results. cut‑e carries out over 12 million assessments per year in over 70 countries and
We are currently looking for a Global Operations Support Agent to join our expanding
Technical Support Team, working the night shift. Within this position you will initially
be provided the opportunity to work from home, however as we grow this team, we
may require those who work this shift to work from our office in Loughrea, Co. Galway.
The ideal candidate will be provided with 6-8 weeks training. This training will take place
during normal office working hours 9am- 5.15pm, Monday – Friday.
In this role, you will provide support to internal and external users in an efficient and
accurate manner. You will solve basic technical problems and ensure that customer
value is maintained to high standards.
- Providing first point of contact to customer issues world-wide
- Delivering excellent technical support to internal and external Clients;
- Responding to emails & phone calls promptly and delivering appropriate
resolutions in line with Service Level Agreements;
- Taking responsibility for the proper escalation of unresolved queries to the next
level of support and redirect problems to correct resources when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Good knowledge of computers and adaptable to using various systems;
- Skills in the following areas – Organisation, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving,
Presenting Technical Information, Analysing Information, Decision Making,
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Full training will be provided but previous Customer Service experience is
- Authorised to live and work in Ireland.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- Thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, client-centricity,
career development and personal and professional integrity.
If you have any specific queries in relation to this position, contact Janice Hammond at
janice.hammond@cut‑e.com or at +353 (0)91 842203.
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org