Food & Beverage Positions available at Loughrea Hotel
The LoughRea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for Food & Beverage Members to join our team. Full-time Permanent
Main Purpose of Positon:
To support the Operations Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the restaurants.
- The day-to-day operations are carried out in line with the department and hotel standards.
- That the department operates in a guest focused manner; all customers/guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay.
- Assist customers at all times and anticipate their whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- All customer inquiries are handled promptly and efficiently along with a speedy resolution.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with company procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment.
- To be fully aware of the hotel facilities, activities, targets and promotions, special activities within the hotel.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous working experience in a similar role within the Irish Hospitality Sector.
- Excellent customer service skills whereby, the always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Must be team orientated who is also responsible and reliable.
- Availability to work full time in particular midweek, mornings & evenings.
Please forward you’re most recent career details in the strictest confidence to:
Ruth O’Brien Operations Manager, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway.
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org