Global Operations Support Agent (Fluent English) required at cut-e, Loughrea, County Galway
At cut‑e we love bringing innovative psychometrics, leading edge talent technology and brilliant people together to help our clients – Be part of our global team who work in over 18 countries worldwide!
In the role of Global Operations Support Agent, you’ll join our technical support team to provide support to internal and external users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will solve basic technical problems and ensure that customer value is maintained to high standards.
- Providing first point of contact to customer issues world-wide
- Delivering excellent technical support to internal and external Clients, responding to emails & phone calls promptly and delivering appropriate resolutions
- Taking responsibility for the proper escalation of unresolved queries to the next level of support and redirect problems to correct resources when necessary
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of computers and adaptable to using various systems
- Skills in the following areas – Organisation, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Analysing Information, Decision Making, Informing Others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Full training will be provided but previous Customer Service experience is desirable.
Please ensure to state which role you are applying for within your application e-mail i.e Global Operation Support Role (fluent English). Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org / call 091 842203.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally.