Head Receptionist required at Loughrea Hotel
The Loughrea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join their team.
Main Propose of the Position:
Responsible for the management and running of the Hotel’s front desk and reception area.
- To carry out all Reception duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (reception and reservations)
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To deal with any customer queries in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- To answer the switchboard and hotel telephone as per Company standard of service
- Ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledgeable of Opera
- As the first point of contact with many guests you will be an ambassador of the highest levels of customer care. You will represent the Hotel and the brand and ensure total guest satisfaction
- You will be a natural leader of staff and have qualities to maximise revenue and sales through the front office service being provided
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar property and be looking to progress constantly within the industry, both personally and professionally
Apply: Please forward you’re most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Human Resources, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Tel; 091-880088 or email CV to email@example.com
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email email@example.com