Loughrea Hotel seek Food and Beverage Manager
The LoughRea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a full-time Permanent Food & Beverage Manager to join their our team.
Main Purpose of Positon:
To support the Operations Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the Bar and restaurants.
- Ensure that the Department operates in a guest focused manner; always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Ensure effective yield management of the F&B Departments to achieve the highest possible department revenue by instilling an ethos of guest sales focus within the members of your team.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, developments and changes in legislation which may impact on the F&B Outlets.
- To have a thorough knowledge of all department menus and beverages – to include the preparation and service of all items.
- Effectively manage beverage cost lines with an active involvement in purchasing, sales revenue analysis, stock control and stock takes.
- To ensure SPH KPI’s are attained in all F&B areas
- To mobilise food & beverage sales strategies – markets – BBqs etc – all initiatives
- To attain service and satisfaction ratings in line with KPI’s
- To deputise when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous working experience in a similar role within the Irish Hospitality Sector.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate employees.
- Excellent customer service skills whereby, the always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Availability to work full time in particular evenings and weekends.
Apply: Please forward your most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Angela Burke, Human Resources, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Tel; 091-880088 email@example.com
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email email@example.com