Loughrea Hotel seek Receptionist
[Edited 3/10/2017 This position is now closed.]
The LoughRea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join their Front Office team.
Main Purpose of Positon:
To support the Front Office Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the receptionist desk of the hotel.
- To carry out all Reception duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (reception and reservations) and in line with hotel standards.
- Complete handling of guests check in and out in promptly in a efficient professional courteous manner.
- To deal with any customer queries in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Answer the switchboard and hotel telephone in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure cash, billing and float procedures are adhered to at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous working experience within the hospitality sector.
- Applicants must have fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends.i.e. 7am-3pm 3pm – 11pm
- Ability to work well in a team enviroment and on own initiative.
- Will have a commitment to officer exceptional customer service – they are always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Knowledge of Opera
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Word MS Excel
Apply: Please forward your most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Angela Burke, Human Resources, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Tel; 091-880088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org