LoughRea Hotel seek Store Person
The LoughRea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a full-time Permanent
Store Person to join LoughRea Hotel Team.
Main Purpose of Position:
To support the Head Chef, Operations Manager, Accommodation Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the Stores.
- Check all deliveries and match against order forms.
- Check all items for Quality and Best Before Dates. Label items with storage details and allocated to storage areas.
- Complete Orders, enter details of received delivery slips, requisitions and invoices into the computer.
- Count and record the number of items in store during stock take and re-order according to levels.
- To be familiar and comply to all requirements, rules and regulations of the hotel with specific regard to:
- Fire Procedures
- Health and safety at work
- Security regulations
Ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Clean and organise the storage areas (stock rotation), toilets and canteen and ensure clean net and tidy.
- Security of Storage
- Structure delivery times with Suppliers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous working experience in a similar role.
- Availability to work full time Tuesday to Saturday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Apply: Please forward your most recent career details in the strictest confidence to: Angela Burke, Human Resources, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Tel; 091-880088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org