Pastry Chef required for Loughrea Hotel
The Lough Rea Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Pastry Chef to join our expanding team.
Main Purpose of Position:
To support the Head Chef in maintaining the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation and in a timely fashion.
- Be knowledgeable of the day’s business, i.e. know what reservations are booked in to the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business, etc.
- Have a strong awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices and HACCP
- To prepare various dishes for kitchen as required for service.
- Work as a team member as well as using your own initiative
The ideal candidate will have:
- Will be a talented in pastry, bread and desserts making.
- 1-2 Experience in a Busy Kitchen
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
Please forward your details to:
Mr Aymon Zak, Head Chef, Loughrea Hotel and Spa, Loughrea, Galway. Tel; 091-880088 email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 091-880088.
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally. To list your event on Discover Loughrea please email email@example.com. For businesses in town interested in becoming a member of the Loughrea Chamber of Commerce please email firstname.lastname@example.org