Spa Therapist for Loughrea Hotel
Shore Island Spa, at the Lough Rea Hotel, Loughrea are looking for an experienced Spa Therapist.
Situated overlooking the majestic Lough Rea, the 4* Lough Rea Hotel & Spa offers discerning guests a host of state of the art facilities in contemporary surroundings.
“Our aim is to deliver a relaxing and uplifting experience for each and every one of our valued customers.”
Shore Island Spa offers a unique opportunity to relax, unwind and take time out just for you. Our team of experienced spa therapists will arrange your special time with us and can also assist in your tailor-made pamper packages. We offer soothing massages, luxurious facials, rejuvenating scrubs, wonderful spa packages, tanning, waxing, professional make-up application and much more. We also offer fantastic discounts on a range of luxurious packages, soothing treatments and on our Yon-Ka range.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ensure that the Department operates in a client focused manner; always striving to exceed client expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- To ensure all clients receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their treatment.
- Ensure our clients experience lives up to and exceeds expectations from the moment of initial contact and right through to the end of their treatment.
- To deal with customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with company procedures.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (massages, facials, body treatments, waxing, manicures/pedicures) to the highest professional standards.
- Keep a clean and stocked room at all times.
- Perform all treatments within the appropriate time allocated for the treatment.
- Assist in all areas of the spa operations.
- Achieve product sale targets set by Management.
- Be efficient in all aspects of the Spa Business i.e. when taking a spa reservation use the time slots as efficiently as possible.
- Work as part of a team and assist colleagues in the general running of the Spa.
- Ensure good communication skills within the Spa and with all other departments.
- Reception duties, enquiries, cash handling and point of sale handling.
- Stock Control.
- To report on all client feedback to Supervisor/Manager.
- To carry out departmental standards in accordance with the SOP Manual.
- To report on duty on time in accordance with hotel grooming standards.
- To ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress appearance, body language and conduct is maintained at all times.
- To accept a flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests.
- To assist in positively promoting sales with the department and maximise every sales opportunity.
- To be knowledgeable and informed about the introduction of products.
Please forward your details in the strictest confidence to:
Lisa Gordon, H.R. Administrator in Loughrea Hotel & Spa, Old Galway Road, Loughrea, Co. Galway.
Closing Date: 31/01/2017
Discover Loughrea is brought to you by Loughrea Chamber of Commerce, supporting business locally.